Making my way to Kunming in Yunnan Province to share my research in Medical Anthropology and Medical Ethnomusicology at Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine!
Here are some of the topics I’ll be presenting about:
- Music, the Mind, and Meditation in Health and Healing.
- Traditional Practices of Healing in the Pamir Mountains.
- Musical Play for Children with Autism.
- “Live-it Don’t Diet”: Co-Creating a New Culture of Children’s Health Through a Child-Ability Centered Program.
- From “Globesity” to Global Health: Water, Whole Foods- Plant-Based, Green Drink, HIIT, Intermittent Fasting.
- Exercise, Nutrition, and Mind-Body Practices for Wellness and Body Redesign.
- Improvisation and Stress Modulation.
Didjeridu Resonance Healing
- The Six-Healing Sounds of TCM
- Music and Sustainable Development
- Improviser’s Collective Workshop and Community Development
- Jazz in Asia.
- Wellness Culture & Medical Tourism in S.E. Asia.
- Jazz in Asia
- Improvisation and Stress Modulation
And the recent edited book also published by Sound Health International: Natural Healing, seven simple ways to self healing.
Hope to see you there!
Until next time–Make Music, Meditate, and Be Well!